Chamber Of Human Horrors Chamber Of Human Horrors

Sweet

That is so funny!i even told my classmates about the juicy holes of doom and the jiggly butt.

Christmas Eve Christmas Eve

average

the movie was kinda lame due to the sound but the graphics and style were pretty good

Dimension Dimension

Questionable

That movie didn' suit my taste.Infact, the whole movie was like a badly sketched cartoon in a flipbook with added music that was slightly interesting.

GreenGiraffe responds:

Thanks for replying?

I realize there are many faults
in this movie, that I will probably
go back to and improve.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Flawless!

Top notch flash this game is. Barely any trace of weakness. The music is simply astounding, the sprite animations are great, the character icons are well designed, sound effects are great, backgrounds are rather repeating at certain areas, but still great and special effects along with graphics are astonishing. As you have mentioned, the bugs are it's weaknesses. One reason I can provide for the infinite attack bug is that the enemies are spawned at a certain area and are locked there, sometimes grabbing the attention of minions. Overall, the flash game, which has been spearheaded by you with a lot of people at your side is an epic success!

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

universally good

The flash was made for a noble purpose and that's good. People should realize this flash as a message agaist animal cruelty.

Kirby Designer Kirby Designer

simple

its sinplicity may be its downfall hover ,there are certain advantages.